LeeKong Institute at TFC
Our cutting-edge Institute offers:
- Mental health assessments for minors from age 5 and up. Note teens over 17 can be served, as long as they are 17 on the first date of intake.
- Play therapy services and specialized techniques for addressing mental illness in young children
- Trauma Focus CBT Certified counselors
- Dedicated services proven to engage teenage clients in their therapy sessions
- Full-time clinic director, psychiatrist and licensed mental health counselors, (LCSW, LMSW and LMHC) all possessing significant expertise working with children and adolescents
- Bilingual services in French Creole and Spanish
- Immediate assistance with familial crises
- Individual therapy for parents/caregivers of minor children
The Irene LeeKong Health & Wellness Institute at The Family Center is licensed by the New York State Office of Mental Health, and accepts Medicaid and other insurance.
For more information on the Institute, or to receive services, please call (718) 230-1379 x187. Please note that The Irene LeeKong Institute cannot serve minors who are not verbal.